From professionals to privateers, Bell's commitment to this sport is deep rooted in the Moto-9S Flex. Equipped with the pro-level protection, safety and technology Bell is known for, the Moto-9S Flex is what every rider needs to stay ahead of the competition. Designed with the racer in mind, the Moto-9S Flex features race ready protection with Flex technology. Using a three layered impact liner with multiple densities of material, Flex strategically disperses impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. The flexible segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalised fit for a wider variety of head shapes and delivers superior ventilation throughout the helmet. With a fibreglass composite shell, an EPS-lined chin bar and exclusive safety features such as Magnefusion magnetic cheek pads, the Moto-9S is ready for the gate to drop!
SAFETY / FINISH
- Lightweight fibreglass composite shell
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS) - Bell's magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries
- New and improved Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Flying Bridge Visor - Bell's Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place
- QuickFlip Visor Screws
- Removable & Washable X-Static® XT2® silver liner
AERODYNAMICS & VENTILATION
- Velocity Flow Ventilation - Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler.
- Flying bridge visor with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar