The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tyres, and even when it's muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That's why Bell sweated the details on the MX-9 MIPS, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow Ventilation and a removable, washable, anti-odour liner. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance.
SAFETY / FINISH
- Lightweight polycarbonate / ABS shell
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personaliSed fit
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- Flying Bridge Visor - Bell's Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place
- Removable/washable anti-odor interior
AERODYNAMICS & VENTILATION
- Velocity Flow Ventilation - Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler.
- Flying bridge visor with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar