The Oxford Stormex cover is Oxford Products most famous cover and for good reason, it protects!
The Stormex is an outdoor cover, which has a tough outer, and will protect your bike from rain, sun, snow and dust. Backed up with a luxurious padded lining will shield against small accidental bumps and knocks whilst parked up.
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft heat-resistant lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- UV colourfast solution dyed fibres
- Rubber taping with UV protection
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with exhaust
- Wrap around splash protector prevents water from being absorbed up the lining
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock; lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Rear window allows the number to be visible, but an internal 'curtain' enables it to be covered
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
Sizes are approximate and may vary dependent on motorbike. If unsure size up.
- Medium - 229cm (Length) X 99cm (Width) X 125cm (Height)
- Large - 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
- X-Large - 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)