The Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X is ideal for use during training and for amateur to semi-pro racers.
- Front blocks have an arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold
- Rear blocks offer maximum traction on all terrain applications. The surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability