The Renthal Twinring Sprocket has a unique flat face design keeps weight to a minimum and means the Twinring rear chainwheel is as narrow as a standard chainwheel
- The inner ring is engineered from Ultralight 7075 T6 aluminium which keeps weight to a minimum
- The outer ring has an Electroless Nickel plated steel which ensures a long service life and provides you with maximum power transfer longer than ever
- Each Twinring that leaves the Renthal engineering facility in the UK has been individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances ensuring an acurate and reliable fit
- The outer ring is expanded to 200 degrees C to be fitted to the inner ring. Cooling creates a pemanent bond. Flat socket screws prevent lateral movement between the rings in high velocity impacts
- Twinring feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components
- The anodised surface finish provides an integral coating preventing corrosion. A 15 step process is carefully carried out on each sprocket individually.