Pure premium performance full face helmet developed to meet the latest ECE22/06 certification.All helmets require high safety performance - Shoei Premium helmets not only offer outstanding shock absorption, but also class leading aerodynamics, outstanding visibility, optimised ventilation, and soft comfort liner, all within a compact lightweight shell.NXR2 is defined as a new premium sports full face helmet and includes all these features.
- AIM Shell (Advanced Integrated Matrix) Organic fibre and multi composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS-liner system with different densities
- Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels. The NXR2 EPS liner features a multi-density construction. The EPS consists of 2 separate layers of different hardness which absorb energy effectively during an accident. The liner also features channels to route and exhaust airflow and moisture through the helmet
- Double D-Ring
- E.Q.R.S System - Shoei's exclusive 'Emergency Quick Release System'. By pulling this EQRS ring tab, a third party can remove the helmet's cheek pads and remove the helmet safely lowering the risk of further injury.
- 4 different outer shell constructions for a perfect fit and compact dimensions
- NXR2 is equipped with the newly developed “CWRF2” shield that features a 2-dimensional surface shape suitable for performance riding.
- The newly developed CWR-F2 shield is compatible with the new DKS-304 type PINLOCK®EVO lens. Ribs are provided both on the top and bottom to increase rigidity, and the shield features a Vortex Generator on the side to improve aerodynamic performance and reduce wind noise. The shield tab is installed in the centre to reduce shape deflection and to offer a smoother operation. The locking mechanism features a push button to release.
- The curvature and thickness of the visor provide enhanced visual performance by reducing distortion and providing a clear view
- New locking mechanism in the lower centre of the visor which has been designed to reduce the risk of accidental opening during high-speed riding
- Shield base plate has also been redesigned to make fine adjustment easier
- PINLOCK®EVO lens is supplied as standard to reduce misting in low temperature and rain
- Vision has been improved by relocating the PINLOCK pins away from the eye port to greatly improve lateral field of vison
- 3D Centrepad, cheekpads and chinstrap are detachable and washable
- To reduce rider fatigue from wind noise the NXR2 features a newly developed aero shape and airtight shield. The new inner lining has been designed to reduce noise penetration by offering better fitting cheek, and ear padding
- A comfortable fit is essential for sports riding and the NXR2 inherits a similar system to the NXR, the cheek pads are a new design while keeping the characteristic shell-side cut line shape. The liner is produced in a soft quick dry brushed material which is effective at sweat absorption.
AERODYNAMICS & VENTILATION
- Multiple venting and extraction channels
- Inlets at chin and forehaed
- SHOEI has a large-scale wind tunnel test facility. Data obtained from research and development is reliably used to improve new models – the NXR2 is no exception
5 Year warranty