Precision Quickshifter 8 - 210 Dual
Full throttle electronic up shifts, Seamless acceleration... Roadracing bikes, Street bikes, Dragbikes, Gokarts, Crosskarts, basically anything with a sequential gearbox. PQ8 won't mess with the injection light on fuel injected engines. Engineered with all the latest technology, continuously developed and upgraded. Used by international level racers worldwide.
Compu Shift, calculates a perfect kill time for each up shift according to engine conditions, acceleration, load and rpm with a selection of 500 different kill times. Adjustable between 40-80ms.
Makes the ECU believe the engine is still running at up shift; allows for a very smooth and stable up shift without any fault messages or leaned / enriched fuelling.
Comes with plug and play connectors for Denso and Mitsubishi coils, used on most sport bikes. For other coils the installation is not plug and play, but still an easy straight fwd. installation, though hardware for splicing is included. *Automatic rpm controlled ON/OFF, fully adjustable, to prevent the engine from stopping when put in neutral from 1st gear while at idle.
Will pick +12v from a coil via the red wire going straight to the PQ8 CPU on bikes with stick coils, making for an easy installation, no need to install a 12v wire on bikes with stick coils.
Has “Smooth Shift” built in to ease the shock loads on the gear box and chain and to lessen loss of traction at up shift, just like the Moto GP shifters. It kills all cylinders simultaneously at up shift but bring them back on in a computer controlled sequence, in conjunction with Compu Shift.
Waterproof design, the circuit board is encased in glue, aviation grade 26 pin connector. Audible horn for test and start up acknowledgement if hidden behind fairings, which is very useful for set up.
Shift Light circuitry built in, with shift soon functions; LED will come on for 1000rpm before up shift rpm and then flash in sequence with the rpm. RPM is set with 3 digits in steps of 100rpm. LED assembly sold separately, Batwing Shiftlight.
Auto Shift for Drag Racing, can be selected to activate the shifter automatically at an adjustable rpm. The rider just has to keep the shifter pedal preloaded between up shifts. Useful for drag racers going below the break out time, just reduce the up shift RPM to go slightly slower next run. Fully upgradable at Crescent with our hand held programmer.
- Compu shift - calculates a perfect kill time in the complete rpm range dependent on engine conditions
- Smooth shift - minimize chocks in the gear box and loss of traction with starting up all cylinders in a computer-controlled sequence. Works in conjunction with Compu Shift
- Adjustable kill time at top rpm adjustable from 40 to 80ms
- Auto shift - for drag race Auto Shift can be selected for automatic shift at a selected RPM
- Waterproof design - fully sealed high-quality design
GP SG Switch
- Strain gauge digital switch sensor
- Adjustable shift direction and pre-load
- Completely sealed and weather protected sensor and module
- High precision CNC machined steel housing
Harness & Rod Kit
Plug & Play twin harness for Yamaha and Kawasaki bikes with Denso dual top plug coils
- 170mm aluminium rod, right and left nuts and studs
Yamaha MT-07 2015 < Onwards
Yamaha Tracer 700 2015 < Onwards
Yamaha XSR700 2022